Data Services Associate (JR1021962)
- St. Catherine's Court, Bristol, United Kingdom
As a member of the Data Management team, you’ll be working at the core of our business, managing the data relationship with our clients. You will maintain a selection of relationships with our Asset Manager clients to ensure we consume their data regularly and accurately to support the FCS product set. This role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge of the data systems and technologies that provide the backbone all FCS products and services.
- Represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner when dealing with clients and enquiries.
- Demonstrating thorough understanding of data required and the downstream uses of that data
- Work with clients in the collection of quality data with a focus operational data (static data), yield figures, portfolio data, regulatory and other relevant documents
- Monthly monitoring, completion, and verification of data accuracy
- Reporting technical incidents, data discrepancies and client data problems to internal and external stakeholders
- Grow the client base by signing up new data clients
- Assist the commercial team with fund mappings, providing detailed insights about the coverage check in both, product range and data points
- Excellent attention to detail, with a curiosity about data and the market/industry
- Comfortable building relationships with clients and/or providers
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate data trends and ideas to Senior Management
- Understanding of the asset management industry in the UK and Europe, and the role of distributors and fund platforms and third-party providers (data vendors, TA, custodians…) would be an advantage
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."