Recruitment Coordinator (Entry-Level) - Contract (JR1021883)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
We are seeking a contract Recruitment Support Specialist to join our team in Kansas City, MO! This role will be under the supervision of Manager, TA Operations, and will support recruiters and managers in the hire and onboarding processes. We are looking for someone to collaborate with Recruiting, Hiring Managers and applicants to support the processes and procedures of the recruiting and hiring process. You will act as a liaison between the candidate, recruiter and hiring team to coordinate interviews through the offer/onboarding process. This position will ensure first in class customer service internally and a robust candidate experience externally. You will schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system.
If you are interested in joining our fast-paced, dynamic Recruiting Operations team - we would love to hear from you!
This is an ongoing, long-term contract role.
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- Perform background checks, drug screening, and finger printing requests for new hires and current associates (when applicable)
- Ensure all process documentation is kept up to date and complete
- Own the onboarding process, partnering with various Centers of Excellence, to ensure first class service for all new hires
- Liaison between staffing agencies, hiring managers, and candidates
- Report and track candidate and new hire data to ensure accuracy between various systems
- Associate degree or demonstrable experience preferred
- At least 1-2 years of human resources/administrative expereince
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, O365)
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of organization, both internal and external
- Must be detailed oriented, have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work with highly confidential information