Client Services Manager (JR1018996)
- 200 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
As the Client Services Manager on our Regulatory Data & Communications team, you will handle client interactions with a demonstrated passion for building strong relationships. We provide data solutions to our Variable Annuity, Variable Life Insurance and Retirement clients. You'll engage with internal and external parties to address all client needs in a professional and timely manner. The ideal candidate has a team player attitude and is self-motivated to deliver great results. This role requires a highly organized, dynamic, and hands-on individual with strong customer focus and the desire to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Establish productive, professional client relationships through unparalleled support, service and value to drive client satisfaction.
- Act as the primary point of contact and escalation for assigned clients.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our clients, solutions and products
- Own and address client needs and issues from inception to resolution, provides updates and follow-ups as needed. Proactively partner with internal teams to communicate client requirements and turnaround time expectations.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively reach out to discuss opportunities that may help the client achieve goals.
- Actively track client projects, updating and monitoring internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progression of each project.
- Create and present Business Reviews to clients and partners with internal teams to provide feedback.
- Build strong and positive relationships with third-party stakeholders as needed (print vendors)
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of experience in a Client Services role within the Financial industry, serving variable annuity, variable life insurance and retirement plan clients is strongly preferred
- Experience with technology based solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivator who can adapt/respond to different types of requests on-the-go
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Intellectual curiosity for learning new skills and tools
- Experience ensuring technology is fully operational and impactful to the client experience
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- This is an individual contributor role without direct reports