Associate Periphral Operator (JR1021545)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing! Are you ready for your next challenge?
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value.
We are actively seeking a Peripheral Operator to join our team in Kansas City, MO. As our Peripheral Operator, you will be responsible for effectively and proficiently operating various IBM high speed laser print equipment within the department. You will use your working knowledge of job and equipment operating procedures, inkjet technologies as well as the associated controllers and pre/post equipment, to work with management to prioritize work requests and ensure work is processed in priority order and in accordance with client expectations.
You will work with the shift supervisor and Production and Print Quality Assurance to track the status of your work and that of other operators, ensuring all staff and equipment are being optimally used.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will organize print cycles to meet daily deliverables and service level agreements, and monitor quality by reviewing printed materials as jobs are being processed.
- Reviewing print requests and logs to ensure operators sign them on time and verifying the proper files are being printed/processed correctly.
- You will prioritize daily and weekly job streams and workflow with the ability to assign tasks to operators and Sr. operators based on skill and ability.
- Ensure that the quality of all work produced meets quality standards. Also, continually monitor print work as it is printed. Immediately bring any quality issues/problems to the attention of the Supervisor or Lead.
- You will effectively communicate with various departments and/or Client Services Representatives regarding print related scheduled jobs, statements, and special requests and provide necessary feedback.
- Ensuring that all equipment problems are reported to management and the appropriate vendor on a timely basis.
- Communicating backlog/production information to management to identifying situations where incoming volumes need to be outsourced or client job completion time expectations need to be reset.
- Understanding and executing procedural commands on IPM and IPW.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, including at least 1 year of experience working with continuous forms printers in a production print environment.
- Detailed knowledge of continuous forms print technology, including associated pre/post gear and operator preventive maintenance procedures.
- Proven knowledge of print center client applications, processes and workflow systems (e.g., InfoPrint Workflow and InfoPrint Manager).
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership, time management and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while maintaining composure.
- Self-starter who shows initiative and attention to details.
- Must be flexible to work overtime, including weekends and holidays as required.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays