Client Project Manager (JR1016255)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
As a Client Relationship Project Manager on our growing team, you will be highly engaged in the planning and execution of Mutual Fund proxy solicitation campaigns, and related project initiatives, accomplishing the successful outcome of the proxy within the specified time frames and budget. Your role is client facing and consultative, utilizing a deep understanding of all campaign activities, and encouraging reciprocal partnerships with internal business partners. You will collaborate with clients, key partners, and project teams to ensure objectives are met. You'll lead and be responsible for the implementation of multiple, complex project initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to reach key landmarks within identified and established project timeframes.
- You will supervise and communicate the project objectives, achievements, landmarks, challenges and issues, and reports on project status.
- Manage projects using proven project management tools and methods, identifying and applying standard methodologies, needed process improvements, insight on issues through root cause analyses, and establishing efficiencies in project management.
- You'll collaborate effectively to identify creative alternatives to project challenges, leads subject matter experts to resolve project challenges, removing obstacles and impediments
- Understand our pricing models and billing procedures, monitoring project costs ensuring projects remain on budget and maintains open communication regarding budget with clients.
- Understand Broadridge programming and technologies, as well as system capabilities, in order to provide guidance and consult with clients.
- You will communicate across all levels of an organization, including legal, compliance, programming, operational, and production areas
- Lead proposal efforts including project scoping and assessing effort required.
- You will lead and coordinate timely completion of all aspects of a campaign including typesetting, operations, programming, billing, special handling, and tabulation.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned, including but not limited to smaller and medium-sized campaigns, beneficial proxy projects, IT and operational related projects, and underlying participant projects.
- 3-5+ years of client facing/relationship management experience
- Ability to work the full project Life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to excel with multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment