Project Manager (JR1020929)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a client facing Project Manager that can be based out of our Kansas City, MO / Deer Park, NY / Coppell, TX office. Your main responsibility is to lead projects and convert sales into new revenue. This is a dynamic opportunity for a self-starter that enjoys working in this fast paced environment using new technology and solutions!
Does the idea of collaborating with other hardworking and exceptionally industry technology leaders motivate you? Are you looking to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience for major brands across the world? Then we urge you to explore our opportunity below!
- Develops and updates project plans, resolves project and resource conflicts, facilitates solutions across department boundaries, tracks and communicates progress of multiple concurrent projects and drives a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- Works closely and seamlessly with multiple departments including Development, Business, Quality Assurance and senior management.
- Ensures the successful completion of assigned projects and programs by facilitating, tracking and reporting status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting in support of Broadridge and department specific strategic goals and objectives.
- Reviews all projects including the assessment of risk to timeline, budget, customer happiness, as well as leading impact of changes to project scope. Identifies project bottlenecks, risks and opportunities, provides analyses and recommendations on progress of projects and serves as the issue point for senior management related to project specific issues.
- Assesses issues and risks and assures plans for remediation are in effect or raised to assure timely resolution. Candidate must push through hurdles and ensure that the various team stays on track and meet the needs of our clients.
- Applies knowledge SDLC and PMO 'Best Practices' and provides process mentorship to development team. Oversight responsibilities on project coordinators and specialists that may be owning small workstreams within the large project.
- Work with business and development team to deliver sophisticated projects, possibly across multiple technology teams - e.g. multiple dev teams, Technology Services. May also require interaction with the client