Client Service Specialist (JR1019673)
- 3 Penn Center Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our team at 3 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15276, USA. In this role, you will serve as a key relationship contact and act in a hardworking, professional and courteous manner to ensure that clients are responded to in a timely manner with all concerns and questions.
- Answer client inquiries regarding Fi360 policies and procedures as they relate to our learning and development solutions; features and functionality of our technology solutions; and other Fi360 initiatives, as directed
- Educate clients on Industry Best Practices and the Fiduciary Standard of Care.
- Contribute to team goals in client satisfaction; agent availability; average first response time; and other goals as assigned
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the Product Team, providing client feedback that will impact future developmental efforts; the Technology Team.
- opportunities for additional revenue and Identifying possible abuse cases and other departments as opportunities present themselves
- Gain an understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Travel to customer locations and industry conferences, as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Professional etiquette in client relations
- Delivery of product education in various formats, such as: email, phone, webinar, etc.
- Inter-organizational/Team Collaboration, as well as the ability to work independently
- Professional communications, both verbally and in writing
- Using/learning software programs including Zendesk; Salesforce; Microsoft Office; Webinar delivery platforms; and others as applicable
- Troubleshooting/problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Situation de-escalation
- Ability to maintain composure
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, or a related field
- 1+ years client relations and/or sales experience, including professional phone and email correspondence.
- Financial industry and investments experience is a plus
Why should you join Broadridge?
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.