Data Migration Analyst (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for a Data Migration Specialist! This is a role that will enable you to support the technology team that is converting legacy data management system clients to a new system hosted at AWS. Are you a self starter who is passionate about numbers and supporting financial institutions? If you're striving to work among a growing and dynamic team, we would love for you to read below. We are seeking someone to join us for a long term (12+ months) contract opportunity!
- You will be responsible for running conversion utilities; migrating data from one system to another
- You'll balance comparing data, and validating that both old and new systems match.
- Degree in a STEM major or equivalent work experience
- Must be detailed oriented
- Proficient in Excel and MS DOS.
- Requires demonstrable ability to work with numbers.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.