VP, Information Management (JR1019577)
- HOME OFFICE, New York, NY, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Vice President, Information Management to join our team! In this role, you will own the overall P&L for our archival/and information management suite for Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC). You will rationalize and integrate across our existing archival/data management platforms, migrating to one common best-in-breed platform. You will partner with Strategy, Product, Marketing, Sales and IT to drive programs and implementations of the Information Management platforms and introduce new service offerings that drive value to the Client. You will balance the needs to achieve current objectives for existing legacy and presentment clients while growing revenue based on future state product and strategy needs.
- Upgrade the overall solution set, value proposition, and market opportunity
- Lead the business efforts across BRCC and ICS BU’s to retain and influence legacy clients with the upgrade path.
- Lead the discovery of new digital technologies in Information Management from our competition, business partners and other service providers. Partner with Account Management, ICS BU’s, Product, Strategy and/or Sales to ensure awareness and BRCC readiness.
- Work with Strategy and Product to build Information Management business cases and programs for new products, features or solutions
- Drive BRCC digital adoption aligned with BRCC Strategy – align resources to successfully drive opportunities at our print only, print and digital and digital only legacy accounts.
- Use knowledge of our competitors and marketplace to provide recommendation and increase the value of Information Management.
- Demonstrated success managing large P&L’s.
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- 8-10 years of proven experience in information management, content management and customer communication management.
- Strong leadership and business operations experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Robust knowledge of competitor solutions in information management
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive consensus across a matrix organization
- Demonstrates candor, integrity, respect and trust
- Bachelor’s Degree required