Accounts Receivable Analyst (Entry-Level) - Contract (JR1019788)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring! We are actively seeking an Associate Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in our Edgewood, NY office! We are looking for someone who will be responsible for activities including, but not limited to: client phone calls and vital emails necessary to achieve accounts receivable (AR), metric goals for assigned client accounts impacting cash flow, DSO, and AR.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Do you have a real passion for finance? If so, we would love to meet with you! We urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate, meaningful impact with our growing organization.
This is a temporary, contract role expected to go full time.
- You will make client phone calls and emails necessary to achieve AR metric goals for assigned client accounts impacting cash flow, DSO, and aged AR
- You will build relationships with assigned portfolio of Issuer clients to drive AR results
- You are able to research issues with internal partners (Client Services, Account Management, Billing, etc.) and respond to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via email and phone
- You will develop financial knowledge and business fundamentals as well as learn about various products and business units across the organization
- You will collect, compile, prepare, and analyze data from multiple systems using established procedures
- You'll prepare and update aging reports for management
- You have the ability to recognize and troubleshoot issues with daily procedures
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent computer skills - ability to navigate systems and web portals, Financial Systems expertise is a plus
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, excellent follow-up skills
- Strong communication skills.