Channel Partner Manager (JR1019346)
- 2nd floor, 12 Arthur Street, London, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Data Solutions Manager you will be a vital member of the Solutions team. The focus will be on driving the development of the FCS data distribution service through relationships with data end points globally (Platforms/Data Vendors/ Regulators etc). You will be responsible for the go-to-market plans both strategic and commercial and responsible for the execution of tech development, implementations and ongoing relationship management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Solution focus:
- Responsible to actively manage the lifecycle of assigned product offerings from a strategy, business plan and opportunity assessment to product definition, through to launch, promotion and client adoption
- In this context have the role of Product Owner for the technological developments required for execution.
- Monitor industry updates for any changes which may affect our current products or those which could provide a new opportunity. Assessing the change and integrating to the business where applicable. Communicating changes to the business and clients
- Identification, negotiation and management of relationships with data end points – positioning FCS as the data provider of choice on behalf of Asset Managers
- Manage the service standard relationship, conducting regular quality assurance checks and service reviews
- Establishing relevant processes including, a data feedback loop with ongoing support for data remediation
- Business Development:
- Be an evangelist – ability to be a thought-leader at various panels and industry seminars on relevant subjects
- Actively support business development and client-facing managers in fostering strategic client relationships and exploring opportunities
- Seek opportunities to develop and enhance the strategic partnerships with unsigned clients
Key Personal Characteristics
- Commercially focused. Looking for opportunities to support clients
- Be a subject matter expert. Ability to carry out research independently
- Ability to communicate and work closely with staff from across the business at all role levels
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree level education
- Deep knowledge of investment funds industry in particular fund data end points
- Previous experience with key relationship management in fintech or FS business
- Strong and actionable contact base in the data recipient community
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."