Client Service Representative - Italian speaker (JR1019167)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
The role of the Client Service Representative is to be the first line of contact and support for global custodian and institutional client enquiries by telephone and by email.
Primary responsibilities will include ensuring all emails and telephone calls are accurately responded to within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and providing a world class service delivery to all clients in relation to their global proxy voting requirements.
The successful applicant will establish, build and maintain excellent working relationships with global custodians and institutional clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive business relationship whilst ensuring that all elements of their proxy voting requirements are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Promptly and accurately resolving email and telephone enquiries from clients about their proxy voting requirements
- Ensuring all email and telephone enquiries are resolved to a very high standard and all responses fulfil the client’s expectations
- Taking ownership of and tracking ongoing and complex enquiries with various internal departments to ensure the actions are completed and the appropriate responses are closed out with the client
- Producing reports for clients based on systematic and manual output Issuing email alerts to clients along with any relevant supporting documentation to facilitate proxy voting
- Processing ad hoc administration requests from clients in line with pre-defined Service Level Agreements Articulating a full understanding of Broadridge’s proxy process and demonstrating a full awareness of multiple Broadridge products and services available to clients
- Co-ordinating and actively participating in client meetings and service review discussions
- Ensuring the client understands the complete Broadridge proxy voting processes and vote platforms available
- Setting up and leading regular conference calls with your allocated clients and keeping a record of all actions and minutes from these calls
- Tracking client issues/requests and monitoring progress through to successful completion Co-ordinating client on-boarding/conversions and assisting with client testing where applicable
- Providing demonstrations to new clients by webex and via conference calls
- Building an effective and professional working relationship with your client base and delivering a world class service at all times
- Keeping abreast of local market updates and changes in regulation and market practice and sharing knowledge with clients/staff internally where applicable
- Participating fully as a team member within the Client Service team and sharing knowledge and ideas to improve client satisfaction and service delivery May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned by the team leader
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."