Accounts Receivable Analyst- Contract (JR1019537)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing! Our team is hiring for a contract Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our global Finance organization in our Deer Park, Long Island office.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, and relationship building through sound business decisions that protect the integrity of the accounts receivable. Working as a proactive problem solver with a focus on execution, accountability, and ownership, you'll support project initiatives and monitor collections activity and AR sub ledger accounting in order to mitigate risk, improve profitability, minimize costs, and create efficiencies for the organization.
Do you have a passion for finance and want to join a dynamic fintech company? Are you looking for a position with strong growth potential? If so, we urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate impact with Broadridge!
This is a temporary, contract position.
- Developing relationships with portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and partners.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of invoices, responses to client inquiries, requests, requirements, and coordination of payment of invoices based on established payment terms.
- Building and generating analytics by using mathematical analysis, judgment and business knowledge to create recommended sub ledger activity and other financial transactions.
- Ensuring compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts.
- Proposing sub ledger entries, reserves, and reconciliation of cash deposits leveraging multiple internal and external systems.
- Researching and providing direction on complex issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client requests, offering recommendations to those issues and at times implementing solutions
- Assessing financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related study
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Detail oriented, highly organized, with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with clients and associates at all levels