Lead, Client Service Delivery (JR1019217)
- 2300-120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Canada
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- Oversee ASP service requests for Broadridge RPM's ASP clients, managing a schedule across clients to track activities, due date, completion date and other information.
- Engage with Broadridge RPM's ASP groups schedule ASP services requests.
- Monitor the activities of Broadridge RPM's ASP groups to ensure ASP services requests (eg software deployments) are actioned and completed within specified service levels.
- Track performance standards and key performance indicators, create and manage client dashboards, including internal review and approval process and internal and external distribution process as per contract requirements
- Collaborate with RPM client teams to coordinate and manage client requests to resolution
- Represent CS at regular interdepartmental ASP meetings
- Liaise with technical counterparts to collaborate on interdepartmental processes and continuous improvements activities
- Collaborate with software release team to schedule and coordinate code implementation upon release
- Provide backup to account management team if required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in an ASP/SaaS environment supporting client activities.
- Business and/or technical knowledge of ASP operations and software deployment
- High organization and time management skills
- Experience in the financial services and/or wealth management industry and software industry is highly preferred
- High energy, passionate, and optimistic
- Metric and data driven: proven track record in achieving results
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Occasional business travel as required