Senior .NET Developer
- St. Catherine's Court, Bristol, Bristol, gb
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit https://www.broadridge.com/.
Are you a hardworking .Net Developer looking to join a team of passionate software developers? Do you want the opportunity to work with a growing B2B FinTech Business?
Fund Communication Solutions (formerly FundsLibrary) is a Broadridge Company. It is a leading provider of fund data, regulatory services and other software solutions to the investment industry. We act as a central hub for collective investment information serving the financial industry and provide a variety of services, ranging from data processing and analytics to innovative web interfaces based on the data we process. We are a rapidly growing company providing a wide variety of services to asset managers, fund supermarkets, adviser platforms and life companies. Our clients include Prudential, Aviva, Royal London, Fidelity, Old Mutual and Hargreaves Lansdown.
We are looking for experienced .Net Developers to join our growing FinTech business.
With a proficiency in C# and experience in the development of Cloud applications primarily for Azure, you will be ideally suited to play a key role in the transition, and further development, of our systems in the Cloud. The dynamic nature and scale of investment data makes expertise and enthusiasm for Big Data advantageous. Working as part of a Scrum team, you will be an effective team player with strong problem solving and communication skills capable of dealing with all areas of the business. You will gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to influence the design of the solution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working on the entire application stack to deliver solutions that build business value
- Attending team meetings and providing input into planning and estimation
- Working with business analysts and product owners to help scope new work
- Designing solutions to tasks with the help of the team lead
- Documenting the technical structure of solutions you build
Strong communication skills and an analytical mind are crtcial to allow discussion of solutions to complex financial problems. Being self-motivated and knowing when to ask questions are vital skills.
- Educated to a degree level: Either - Comp Science/Engineering or a numerate degree
- .net Framework
- .net Core
- SOLID development principles
- Familiarity with client-side scripting
- Over 5 years’ relevant software development experience
- Professional experience with relational databases (eg SQL Server/Oracle)
- Hands-on professional experience developing and deploying solutions on cloud-based infrastructure
- Capable of analysing complex problems and producing clear, clean solutions
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment
- Vue.js, knockout.js
- SQL Server, ElasticSearch
- Agile/Scrum experience
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."