Graphic Design Assistant (JR1019396)
- Olivia Business Centre Olivia Four al. Grunwaldzka 472B, Gdansk, Poland
The graphics assistant will assist in building visually engaging reports using a combination of the Adobe Creative and Office suites. Working alongside colleagues in Europe, America and Asia, the role’s core responsibility will be the creation of charts and tables for key Broadridge reports. Using in-house databases, the graphics assistant will ultimately learn to design and extract the data to power these visuals. Other tasks will include making updates to the InDesign report layouts/templates as necessary and assisting colleagues with PowerPoint presentations. Together, these reports form part of Broadridge’s Distribution Insights service, providing data and analysis on the fund industry to asset managers worldwide.
While a strong candidate would have previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud and a desire to work with data, some on-the-job training can also be provided. The position is therefore ideal for somebody looking to gain a first experience in publishing, as well as for candidates with an interest in market research or the financial sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Competent with the Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong command of English
- Patience and an excellent eye for detail
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Publishing experience, or previous use of Adobe Creative Suite products (InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop).
- Prior work experience or an interest in the financial services industry –specifically asset management, and/or market research.
- Native-level English a plus.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."