Client Services Representative (JR1019133)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
To act as the first line of support for custodian and institutional client enquiries. To establish, build and maintain strong levels of support with custodian clients and institutional clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- To independently resolve most client issues within specified service level agreements with growing awareness of multiple Broadridge products and services
- To research and respond in a timely manner, via email and telephone, to a variety of clients with regard to their needs and interests
- To co-ordinate client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships and to ensure the client understands the Broadridge processes
- To monitor project completion from initiation through to delivery
- To co-ordinate new client conversions and existing client testing where applicable
- To track client issues and to monitor progress through to successful completion
- To deliver a world class service to clients and ensure a close working relationship with clients at all times
- To keep abreast of local market updates and changes in regulation and market practice and to share knowledge with clients/staff internally where applicable
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Degree or above
- Proven proficiency in managing client queries, driving high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy
- Self-initiated to gain the knowledge necessary to perform job duties at a high level in a rapidly changing environment
- Solution oriented with analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a financial service environment in Asset Servicing, Custody Servicing or Proxy Voting would be an advantage
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in client service and / or sales related role
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."