Seasonal Client Relationship Manager - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY, United States
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is currently seeking a dynamic Client Relationship Manager in our Corporate Client Services team based out of our Deer Park, Long Island office. In this role, you will build and maintain relationships with our clients through out our proxy voting season.
This is a temporary, seasonal contract role expected to last 6 months (November-May) each year. We do provide incentives for returning consultants based on performance!
- Builds and maintains relationships with client contacts.
- Works with ShareLink/Streetlink client base to efficiently plan proxy and interim distributions for both registered and beneficial shareholder base.
- Provides timely and accurate updates to clients regarding mailing status, voting, and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of the project.
- Partners with other CCS team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the Streetlink and ShareLink processes as well as to increase client satisfaction.
- Appropriately communicates and escalates external client concern in a fashion avoiding unnecessary personal and client anxiety.
- Updates and monitors internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each campaign.
- Supports and contributes to the Broadridge culture by maintaining and permeating an above the line attitude.
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications with emphasis in Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- You possess an excellent ability to prioritize tasks, and effectively manage time
- You can perform day-to-day assigned functions in the specified timeframe to ensure that our client expectations are met and exceeded
- Client facing experience preferred
- Must be detail-oriented as requests are sensitive and client driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]