Senior Test Analyst (JR1016487)
- St. Catherine's Court, Bristol, United Kingdom
Please note this role is based in the Bristol office.
Fund Communication Solutions (formerly FundsLibrary) is a Broadridge Company. It is a leading provider of fund data, regulatory services and other software solutions to the investment industry. We act as a central hub for collective investment information serving the financial industry and provide a variety of services, ranging from data processing and analytics to innovative web interfaces based on the data we process. We are a rapidly growing company providing a wide variety of services to asset managers, fund supermarkets, adviser platforms and life companies. Our clients include Prudential, Aviva, Royal London, Fidelity, Old Mutual and Hargreaves Lansdown.
FCS are looking for a Senior Test Analyst who is passionate about quality with an inquisitive nature. The role will offer the opportunity to work in multiple agile/scrum teams across a selection of technologies at all stages of the SDLC. The role will be a key part in the advancement of the testing capability within FCS and provides exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Although this role is aimed at a Senior Test Analyst with strong manual background, automation experience is advantageous, as the role requires the ability to work with/understand manual and automation testing techniques.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Test Manager to help define and document policies, process and products
- Representing quality and championing the values at every opportunity
- Supporting other testers in the team, leading by example, and setting the standard
- Being a key member of a Scrum team working with both technical and non-technical members to define testable requirements
- Design, review and manage tests cases that ensure effective test coverage of the work in scope
- Test execution at both a functional and non-functional level:
- Accessibility testing
- Localisation testing
- Cross browser testing
- Device compatibility testing
- Performance testing
- Representing the test team and quality driven activities to external clients - supporting the User Acceptance Testing phases of projects
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and optimisation of testing processes and taking ownership of those
- Over 5 years’ experience testing with 2+ years at a Senior Test Analyst level
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment with a good understanding of the principles
- Have a strong understanding of Software Testing techniques and processes, including test case development and execution
- Experience using test management tools i.e. TFS, JIRA
- Ability to work across multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Experience testing APIs at both a functional and non-functional level using tools such as postman
- Ability to identify and manage QA related risks
- Capable of troubleshooting issues applying a methodical approach
- Ability to identify, communicate and implement process improvements
- Have an appreciation and ability to demonstrate an understanding of test automation
- Performance testing with either JMeter or equivalent
- Experience executing functional and non-functional tests throughout the SDLC
- Programming experience is desirable, preferably in C# but not essential
- Familiar with automation frameworks such as Selenium and Behat
- Have broad understanding of Azure technology stack (or other cloud vendor)
- ISTQB certification or related qualifications
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."