Technical Specialist Service Delivery Matching (JR1018908)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
Working in the Data Control Support Team, the Technical Specialist Service Delivery Matching is primarily responsible for gathering technical requirements, technical design, implementation, deployment and subsequent maintenance of Broadridge’s hosted Matching products in a client facing capacity.
Additionally, a Technical Specialist Service Delivery Matching will be required to perform the following activities:
- Support assistance and coverage during service hours
- Participation in OnCall Rota and out of hours services incl. planned weekend maintenance work
- Ownership for Internal and external documentation to meet client expectation and audit requirements such as SSAE or ISO
- Provide technical support such as Windows Server and SQL Server Administration to support the BR security model
- Administration of the Active Directory
- On behalf of the implementations team performing software upgrades and installations
- Liaise with clients regarding technical elements of projects and daily operations
- Liaising with clients about configuring site to site Virtual Private Networks and accessing our RDS environment
- Raise infrastructure enhancements (e.g. design for High Availability)
- Maintain up to date knowledge of designated Broadridge products
A flexible approach to working is expected with the ability to travel abroad.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First and foremost you must be a logical and creative thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and implementation (ideally with High Availability)
- Active Directory Administration
- Certificate Authority design and implementation
- Working with External and Internal technical teams in the Finance industry
The following experience is desired, but not essential to the role
- External Datacentre administration
- C# Development
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Remote Desktop Services Deployment
- Secure File Transfer Protocol deployment
- Virtual Private Network configuration
- VMWare architecture
- Business\Technical analysis
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."