Testing Business Analyst (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring a Business Analyst. This role will focus primarily on supporting the team on all aspects of testing, including application testing, system integration testing and integrated platform testing. The candidate is expected to have a business analyst background and a strong testing support background. It requires interaction with other business, technical and testing teams to answer inquiries and issues that arise from the testing cycles.
Please note this is a contract opportunity (6+ months).
- You will be responsible for all system integration testing
- You will manage any issues that arise from testing and triage to the respective SME
- You will develop user stories in an agile environment
- You will write business requirement documents and write/participate in functional requirements
- You will use your firsthand expertise in Workflow and process management to lead client conversations
- You will perform gap analysis to determine current/future state and process flows
- You will establish and maintain consistent communication with the client regarding progress of conversion
- 5-10 years of overall experience relating to business analysis
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferably Wealth Management
- Understanding of Security operations/back office knowledge
- Strong testing support background
- Should be well versed with Agile methodology of development
- Scrum experience would be a plus
- Superb communication skills to interact with the client
- Possess a high level of expertise in multiple functions across applicable processing system
- Self-starter; comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and organizational skills a must.
- Work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proficiency in Broadridge or UBS systems is a huge plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.