Head of Business Analysts - Asia (JR1018172)
- 11 Duddell Street, Central Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Manage the regional Onboarding teams and resources working to revenue forecast, capacity plan and utilise resources
- Engage with, Head of Onboarding, Head of PMO, Head of Technical Implementations to ensure all BAMS projects (5 products) in the region are set up for success
- Identify and architect a services and implementation delivery model that aligns with our customer focused approach.
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with executive stakeholders within key customer accounts
- Partner with sales to win new clients and to identify and drive expansion opportunities within the customer base. as well as increasing renewal rates
- Collaborate with the product team to enhance the customer experience, including serving as a key stakeholder in influencing product roadmap based on external customer needs and expectations
- Provide the leadership and mentoring needed to ensure that we hire, train, and develop our teams so they provide the ‘best in class’ customer experience while allowing for optional personal and professional growth
- Ability to effectively prepare and present complex written and verbal materials for senior members of the internal organization as well as our Clients
- Act as senior point of project escalations
- Manage contracts, project timelines, and deliverables. Ensure quality of work performed meets or exceeds expectations
- Monitor programs, procedures, and metrics to ensure on-time delivery and overall customer satisfaction
- Attract and retain the top talent in the industry. Motivate, inspire and mentor team members to excel
- Record of leadership in a global, team-oriented environment, working well in a fast-paced environment, and meeting multiple, concurrent deadlines
- Subject Matter expertise in at least one relevant core financial management domain
- A self-starter with client relationship management experience
- Success becoming a client’s trusted advisor
- Demonstrates proven team leadership, project assessment and project delivery capabilities
- Experience leading the scoping activities on multiple, large scale technology implementation projects
- Proven long-term customer relationship skills; passionate about customer success
- Strong customer escalation and resolution capabilities
- Ability to coordinate cross functionally and balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the organization
- Strong negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational project and time management skills
- Process management and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills this must include the ability to
- Make informed decisions
- Assess risk
- Escalate when appropriate
- Demonstrates proven success and ability to be a team leader, leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as to build an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience implementing software
- Prior management experience leading teams implementing financial software
- Bachelor’s Degree required, CFA or MBA preferred
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."