- West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Rockall - A Broadridge Business is looking for the right individual to join as a Software Product Consultant to work with our customers on implementing our market-leading COLLATE and FASTNET solutions.
You will work closely with our customers at business and technical levels, leading them to reduce risk in their commercial lending portfolios.
As a Product Consultant, you will develop a deep understanding of Rockall’s COLLATE and FASTNET solutions and how they give value to financial institutions. You will explain integration points and configurability options to customers, work with their teams to tailor the solution, resolve any integration issues, educate and train the customer on the use of the product.
In this role, you will develop into a subject matter expert further enhancing Rockall’s product leadership within the market.
You will dynamically engage with our global financial services clients and work to foster a strong partnership to ensure successful implementations.
The role will necessitate some travel to work at international customer sites, plus some visits to our USA office in Charlotte, NC. (once global travel restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to travel)
Your strengths are in Business Analysis, data analysis, requirements analysis, building customer relationships, problem solving, integration and configuration.
- Champion the benefits of productised solutions to business-critical applications
- Provide consultancy and subject matter expertise guidance to customers and other stakeholders
- Engage with customers – both on-site and off-site – to understand, interpret and document business processes and requirements
- Provide input into project planning through impact assessment and estimation of analysis effort
- Facilitate the integration of customer systems and data
- Status reporting and escalation on all matters relating to business analysis activities for all assigned projects
- Partner with the Rockall and customer project managers to ensure business and technical requirements are clearly defined
- Provide business insight into the development and test processes
- Solicit customer feedback and produce specifications and related artefacts for consideration in future product enhancements
- Generate user documentation and participate in training sessions
- 1-2 years Business/System/Data analysis experience
- Knowledge of software implementations and Data Mapping
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Agile Methodology
- Exceptional and professional attitude towards customer service with attention to detail
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and suggest alternative solutions to complex business problems
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment; working with multiple clients across various time zones
- Willingness and ability to learn the business domain to become a subject matter expert
- High energy and enthusiasm with and underlying commitment to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Desire to foster a strong collaborative environment and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills
- Relevant degree in a business, technical or analytical discipline (such as Business Administration/Management, Information Systems or Computer Science)
- Fluent English
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Based in Ireland
- Available to travel (up to 25% of time)
- Ability to travel within EU without visa restrictions
- Specific experience in a similar role in a vendor company in the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry, ideally with a software vendor; preferably related to credit, business banking and / or Wealth Management
Our offer to you
- A competitive salary reviewed annually
- Personal budget to use for health care, pension and / or take with salary
- Travel-to-work subsidies, including travel pass or parking permit or a bike allowance
- Individual training grant and Training Days for continued personal development
- 25 Annual Leave Days plus public holidays
- Additional Volunteer Day annually to support a charity or worthy cause
- Provision of other benefits such as Group Life insurance and long-term disability income
- A fantastic working environment with spectacular sea views
- Active Sports & Social Club with great events
- Fresh fruit on tap
Rockall - A Broadridge Business offers two Fin Tech products: FASTNET - next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker dealers, and COLLATE – Collateral Management solution for retail, commercial and wholesale banking.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information please visit Broadridge.com.