Senior Operations Analyst (JR1017734)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
We are hiring our next Sr. Operations Analyst based out of our Deer Park, NY office. The ideal candidate will utilize extensive experience in the Class Action field to analyze existing processes and implement industry leading best practices during various stages of the litigation process. The candidate will collaborate with team members on analyzing and submitting filings within strict timelines, while ensuring accuracy and completeness of each settlement by applying relevant business knowledge.
This role will entail extensive work with data, report generation, calculations, and data analysis. As a senior team member, the candidate will also contribute to the overall team knowledge by creating, maintaining, and reviewing process documentation. If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we may have a job for you!
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by providing guidance and creating a knowledge base of business rules and best practices.
- Identify, create and facilitate filing process changes by reviewing Notice and Proof of Allocation requirements while maintaining accuracy and completeness of submissions.
- Support the Class Action Operations team in completing complex data processing and reporting tasks
- Data analysis of securities data and producing ad-hoc data and reports as needed
- Researching and responding in a timely manner to operations related requests from client services team
- Managing client data, including manipulation, updates, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with QA/Audit teams to set controls around data integrity.
- 10+ years of Class Action industry experience
- Strong ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, work under tight deadlines, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Technology and/or experience in the Legal field is a plus.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Understanding of the financial industry such as securities transactions or back office processing experience is preferred