Client Project Administrator - Contract (JR1017640)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth. We are actively seeking a contract Client Project Administrator in our Deer Park, NY office. In this role, you will work with new and existing clients to onboard new products and services. You will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to see projects through to completion. This role is primarily focused on project management but also includes relationship management, service delivery, trouble-shooting, and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- You will coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- You will develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- You will report and escalate to management as needed
- You will communicate effectively, prioritize tasks at hand and raise issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- You will develop an effective working relationship with members of the team as well as internal departments, value and use diverse perspectives.
- You will support and contribute to Broadridge’s client centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- You will participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word etc.).
- Project management experience strongly preferred
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
- Experience in a client relations role or equivalent experience.
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment with a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable, team oriented and results driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to act in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus, and value being part of a diverse team.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.