Project Manager (JR1017149)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is looking for a Project Manager based out of our Deer Park, NY office. This is a superb opportunity for a strong leader that enjoys working in a fast paced environment using new technology and solutions!
- Handle project activities (ie. hardware implementations, migrations, upgrades of hardware and software) on behalf of the Technical services department.
- Work closely with identified technical resources to assess, coordinate and maintain scheduled activities to successful completion and client satisfaction. Take a proactive approach to quality management and ensure the appropriate and adequate level of quality is assured in the delivery of projects.
- Direct resources on assigned projects and ensure clarity of project roles and responsibilities. Motivate and lead project team members and ensure accountability
- Document key steps, and work required to successfully install, migrate, upgrade client environments, ensuring internal and external communications are managed and maintained.
- Prioritize and adhering to tight deadlines, coordinating resource activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained. Ensuring adequate documentation is maintained and delivered to adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Provide Project Planning & Execution (Scoping, finding solutions, managing client expectations, providing estimates & project plans), Task-based scheduling (resource management, timelines & budgets), Tracking metrics and project performance reporting. Dealing with Incidents, changes, issues, conflicts and Project closure
- Manage the full systems life cycle of assigned projects to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcomes of assigned projects.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Facilitate regular project meetings and follows up with team members as required to focus on technical and operational issues or business issues. Document, assign and monitor all project issues or related incidents to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress.
- Assists Sr. Management in partnering with the business line to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Track and report on progress against plan to the project partners, including any variance along with cause and intended action to the Management. Deliver accurate, timely and recurring project status
- Translate project goals/objectives into a defined future state and project success measures that can be understood by project partners and delivered by the project team. Establish and continually manage stakeholder expectations
- Proactively establish and maintain cooperative, productive multi-functional partnerships on current project/work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject area
- 5+ years of project management experience within an Information Technology Organization
- Background in Infrastructure projects specifically data center migrations
- Ability to handle sophisticated projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- Proficient in MS office (excel), Jira and Confluence
- Consistent record for delivering results
- Ability to effectively communicate all stakeholders including C-level executives
- PMP or equivalent certification
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.