Jr. Marketing Generalist - Contract
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for a Jr. Marketing Generalist to join our dynamic marking team based out of our New York, NY office! In this role, you will gain marketing expertise and skills in a growing financial services technology company and learn how to work within a highly collaborative matrixed organization. You will learn about the US financial services industry and gain broad exposure to multiple marketing tactics (campaigns, webinars, events) as well as basic result analytics. Are you looking to start your career in marketing and gain more knowledge about the industry? If so, we would love to hear from you.
This is a temporary, contract role expected to last 12 months.
- Undertake marketing projects to support business and segment marketing within Broadridge Global Marketing.
- Coordinate with marketing managers to plan and execute campaigns via the Percolate workflow tool, maintain project plans and track progress against them.
- Analyze campaign results and help to create and update content for our website, develop tools and materials for sales teams, develop social posts and coordinate events and webinars.
- Execute ad hoc strategic projects depending upon business need.
Skills / Qualifications Needed
- Excellent communication, writing and project management skills.
- Basic analytic skills and proficiency in Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Collaborative, flexible, positive team player with strong interpersonal skills important.
- A working knowledge of marketing practices preferred.
- An interest in business-to-business marketing and financial services is a plus.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.