Senior Project Manager (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team on a long term contract basis. This role will be remote initially. This individual will ensure appropriate communication amongst the entire project team and stakeholders. You will have a strong understanding of the customer's business and marketing requirements and lead assigned implementation team projects ensuring the quality of deliverables are met on time and within established budget.
- Handles day-to-day project management responsibilities including developing and updating detailed project plans, resolving project and resource conflicts, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, tracking and communicating progress of multiple concurrent projects, and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- Ensures methodologies, delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed
- Manages project schedule, scope, and budget
- Drives risk and issue management and resolution
- Provides clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comfortably facilitates and handles project communication with project team, stakeholders, and senior management
- Works closely with multiple departments and teams and drives successful project delivery
- Evaluates and summarizes weekly project reports for upper management
- Manages multiple projects and assignments
- Promptly escalate to management any key project risks and issues
- Displays deep understanding of when escalation is necessary
- 7+ years of progressive project management experience
- Possesses strong ability to understand and communicate issues
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Outstanding team leadership and cross-functional team management skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project
- Experience working and managing projects in an Agile environment
- Ability to analyze and document business and technical processes and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational/conflict resolution skills with a polished and professional presence
- An energetic, positive and innovative attitude, working as a true team player and facilitator to bring their project to a successful delivery
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”