Contracts Administrator (JR1016095)
- 717 17th Street, Denver, CO
Broadridge continues to grow and we are actively seeking a Contracts Administrator in our Denver office. In this role, you will be joining our client-focused and collaborative Legal Team at Broadridge/Matrix, which is responsible for negotiation and preparation of client and vendor agreements, subpoena and litigation responses, corporate upkeep, and providing legal and regulatory advice to the Matrix Executive Team. Your main responsibility will be to assist the attorneys of the Legal Team. You will also be responsible for preparing and revising contracts that involve the use of the Matrix mutual fund trade processing platform and the Matrix broker-dealer suite products.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team? We urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization.
- Administering the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the use of various Matrix and Matrix Trust products
- Administering contract closing activities, such as preparing executable documents, fulfilling internal approval procedures, and corresponding with customers to obtain signatures
- Providing contract summaries and ensuring contract execution in accordance with company policy
- Assisting with new customer on-boarding
- Tracking and maintaining logs of all ongoing Legal Team work regarding the various contracts
- Facilitating compliance with the record retention requirements for the Matrix business unit
- Handling and diligently maintaining detailed and organized legal files (electronic and hard versions)
- Preparing and disseminating information to appropriate employees regarding contract status
- Answering internal questions regarding contract content for various internal parties
- Assisting with occasional administrative tasks like scheduling, document retrieval/filing, and meeting preparation for members of the Legal Team
- 2-3 years’ experience with contract administration
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects in dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.