VP, Finance - Mutual Funds & Retirement Solutions (JR1003356)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are actively seeking a Head of FP&A, Mutual Funds & Retirement Solutions for our Investor Communication Solutions organization (ICS). In this role you will report directly to the CFO of ICS, and function as the CFO for a business that is a key contributor to our growth and profitability. You will responsible for achieving the financial objectives of the business through close partnership with senior executives across divisions and shared services. This is highly visible position where you will drive value and significantly impact bottom-line profitability for your business and beyond! We require an operations attitude, analytical rigor and collaborative leadership.
Are you looking to be join a growing Fin Tech company where you will directly impact the growth of a transformational business? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our dynamic organization!
Decision Support (Strategic Business Partnering):
- Drive the financial planning and analysis function in an evolving and fast growing business of the ICS segment by bringing business and industry knowledge, leadership, motivation, and a greater level of financial acumen to the group.
- Serve in a fast paced role in a demanding environment as the organization continues to navigate through the fundamental and systematic change needed to align with the company’s long term objectives.
- Partner with the organization to meet recurring and strategic deliverables; lead the reporting function; including monthly, quarterly, and annual close and coordination of forecast, budget, and strategic financial plans.
- You will execute on key finance department and business objectives as discussed with ICS CFO, MFRS President and other senior leadership team.
- Effectively understand the impact and application of key business metrics and improve the messaging and communication of results, risks/opportunities, forecast, emerging key themes, and other communications from the business unit to the President and CFO.
- Perform executive level ad hoc analyses to deliver insightful views into the business operations and financial performance, including financial modeling of potential transactions and “early views” into future fiscal years and scenario planning.
- Facilitate and influence senior leadership decision-making by developing reliable, timely, and accurate analyses of budgets, forecasts, financial trends and other ad hoc analysis.
- Consider both economic and accounting implications and apply a commercial/business focus when providing options and recommendations.
- You will possess a sense of ownership towards achieving one, three and five-year business and finance objectives. As a leader with vision you will be sought out by business GMs ahead of a significant decision.
- Apply intellectual curiosity, collaborative partnering and thoroughness (detail orientation and grit) on all initiatives.
- You will analyze, critique, and objectively influence outcomes and balance with team development and broader thinking necessary on business cases, acquisitions, new product initiatives, investments, etc.
- Incorporate standard methodologies to lead and implement initiatives across the ICS and MFRS FP&A team in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and achieve long term transformation objectives
- 15+ years of progressive finance and relevant business experience
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field required. MBA or other advanced degree/cetification preferred.
- Proven record of finance team leadership and guidance to senior executives.
- Extensive experience with FP&A, mutual fund related operations and/or strategy
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis and use data to provide recommendations for operational and functional improvements to drive achievement of business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams and working cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Finance, Legal and others to ensure the organization is moving forward in exceeding goals.
- A healthy blend of intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, self-motivation, positive attitude, analytical capability and effective influencing/negotiation skills.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”