PMO Analyst, International Post Trade (JR1012140)
- 193 Thames Quay, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
A Market Leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for PMO Analysts to join our busy conversions team based in London. The role will support our significant programmes of work in the Capital Markets / Post-Trade securities processing domain. The successful candidates will contribute to projects for multiple clients, predominantly global investment banks.
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work across global delivery streams consisting of stakeholders from the business, technology and project management domains working within our Scaled Agile (SAFe) delivery framework. As the PMO Analyst you work with and support multiple Project Managers who are responsible for either our large global programmes or multiple smaller programmes.
Our post-trade processing platforms are multi-entity, multi-currency and provides functionality across the post-trade lifecycle encompassing: Allocation, Confirmation, Clearing, Settlement, Custody, Position Management, Asset Servicing, P&L and Financial Accounting. Read more.
The PMO Analysts will be responsible for:
- Working across the programmes you will develop the understanding of the project aims and deliverables so that you can work with all stakeholders to ensure its successful delivery. You will be the trusted partner of the Project Managers in the delivery of the programmes.
- Planning & Tracking; Work closely with the programme and project managers, along with all project delivery teams to ensure consistent approaches across all programmes. Track effort, dates and deliverables across multiple work streams on the programme.
- Reporting; Prepare and consolidate programme status reports and Steering Committee materials for distribution to all stakeholders.
- Organisation; Organise and facilitate project workshops, steering meetings and other project meetings, both internally and with our clients, taking minutes and chairing meetings where required. Ensure consistent logging of all project documents within document management systems.
- Financials; Work with the finance teams to ensure accurate project reporting to project stakeholders and senior management. Understanding the Business Case, you will help identify and understand trends in any deviations from plan.
- Monitoring critical items, dependencies and delivery milestones and report variances to Programme Management. Tracking cross-stream dependencies and escalate issues to the project and programme managers.
- Change Management; Manage change across the programme and sign offs by required stakeholders.
- Risk and Issue Management; Track and escalate risks and issues to programme management where resolutions are not achieved.
- Standardisation and Continual Improvement; Helping the management of the initiation and closure of projects, you will reinforce and help develop our global standards.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to work at all levels within an organisation.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams in parallel where there are tight delivery milestones.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to produce high quality presentations and output.
- Knowledge and use of JIRA, confluence and other activity tracking tools
- Knowledge and previous use of PowerBI an advantage
- The ability to understand and distil complex subjects to key points and then to explain these to stakeholders.
- Strong numerical analytical skills, being able to problem solve to pull out key patterns and trends.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to influence effective outcomes
- Ability to work in globally distributed teams made up of professionals of different backgrounds; setting milestones for these teams based on the overall project deliveries.
- Desire to learn and develop management skills along with the business and technical domain knowledge which enable you to work better with the wider teams.
- Ability to remain positive and focused with a flexible approach to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."