Financial Data Entry Analyst (Contract)
- Two Chatham Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
In today’s highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry needs insight to navigate market and regulatory changes while addressing significant challenges including – client retention, transparency, and emerging digital strategies. Access to the most up-to-date information is crucial to the success and growth of this industry. AccessData, a Broadridge company, offers technology solutions on a leading-edge platform to clients who rely on our expertly curated data to identify key accounts, leverage competitive intelligence and product trends so they in turn can grow sales and confidently adapt to changing market conditions.
We currently have an opening for a Financial Data Entry Clerk based out of our Pittsburgh, PA office.
In this role…
- You will search the Internet to locate the email address, phone number and job titles of financial advisors who work with our customers.
- You will receive assigned list of financial advisors (includes company name, office address and advisor’s name) to research. This will include guidance on where the data is likely to be found on the Internet.
- Google search may be required to locate information.
- You will enter located information into a software system that helps our clients contact financial advisors.
- You will record when no data can be found, or information is incomplete for a financial advisor.
- You will proactively seek guidance from manager when challenges are encountered in searching and locating the information.
- Training and written instructions will be provided.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 1+ years related experience working in an office environment at a computer preferred.
- Familiarity of how people seek the services of a financial advisor to manage their money a plus, but not required.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as web browser and internet search engines (e.g., Google), Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Data Entry Skills including accurate typing, attention to detail, methodical and highly organized.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and under a tight deadline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works independently with minimal supervision and task-oriented.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”