Project Administrator, Entry-Level (JR1012672) - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an Project Administrator in our Deer Park, Long Island NY office. In this position you will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to execute and fulfill corporate action distributions to shareholders. You will assist the team and clients through the suite of electronic products and reports the department support.
This is a temporary, contract role
- Act as member of an operations team that provides corporate action support to over 130 bank/broker clients
- Execute mailings based on issuer requirement and custodial participation expectations
- Run point on all administrative and operations support tasks needed
- Actively participate in acclimating to the role, learning from peers and ensuring accurate understanding of the role and tasks
- Have a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment, sharing inbox responsibilities
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to take on leadership responsibilities over time
- Strong problem solving skills: able to gather data, determine the root cause, solve for the future
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to fully articulate ideas
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Access experience strongly preferred
- Corporate Actions Experience a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.