Conversion Specialist- Dividends (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Broadridge is hiring! We’re seeking a Senior Conversion specialist that can help support various BPS functions specifically dividends. You will have the opportunity to partner with Broadridge’s top tier clients while working with a stellar team.
- You’ll work with new Broadridge client to define system solutions. Prepare workflows, perform gap analysis, define business requirements, build development specifications, create /execute test scripts, prepare training materials, conduct training sessions, and write conversion data mapping documents.
- Responsible for the definition and documentation of requirements relating to assigned dividends with adherence to documentation rules and formats. Define acceptance criteria including detailed balancing and checkout procedures to be applied during the testing phase to ensure that requirements were accurately and completely adhered to in the development phase.
- You will ensure requirements are defined so as to result in fully and accurately functioning systems and products that adhere to all reporting rules and client requirements based on user-friendly functionality that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Stay abreast of latest dividend regulations and IRS revenue rulings, and work with clients, vendors and industry groups to define service solutions in relation to assigned products and services.
- Learn about the current Broadridge development, bulletins and changes affecting the Dividend products.
- Leverage BPS functionality and proven ability to navigate 3270 screens, B1 settings, and TRAC reports.
- Partner with technology, operations, client services, QA and product teams to successfully fulfill business requirements that satisfy Broadridge and client objectives.
- Develop testing strategies and plans, perform test execution, manage defect management, and develop implementation plan for their specific area.
- Professional well-spoken individual with excellent writing skills and a consistent track record in building client relationship, crafting effective presentations of business processes, and ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Provide timely reports of deliverables and challenges to ensure project risk is understood by senior management.
- Work with internal programmers, client technology staff, and client operational experts to implement workflow modifications and perform quality assurance testing affecting overall Broadridge solution.
- Travel may be required (10% of time)
- 5+ years’ experience in brokerage processing, dividends and brokerage industry.
- BPS specific experience is required
- Familiarity with New Div/Dividends Rewrite, the Dividend Reinvestment system, the treatment of Ex-date, record date and payment date within BPS, DVNDVSY suite of reports
- Familiarity with Optional Dividend processing
- Familiarity with Principal and Interest bearing securities, including government, mortgage backed and asset backed securities.
- Knowledge of substitute payment/manufactured dividend payments
- Knowledge of DTC cash settlement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to analyze situations and issues and develop and implement sound solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues with tact and integrity;
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers and peers, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing to address issues and facilitate interactions;
- Participate in encouraging a positive team environment that gives way to collaboration and unified goals;
- Ability to balance multiple job duties in a fast paced environment;
- Develop company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all associates and by having a positive attitude.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”