Financial Analyst (Contract)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
This is a temporary, long-term contract role.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Deer Park. As the Financial Analyst, you will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries into accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions. You’ll prepare standard and specialized financial reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, monthly closing reports) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements. You will work under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent discernment.
Are you looking to join a dynamic organization? Do you thrive in a passionate and driven environment? See below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization!
In this role you will:
- Prepare journal entries on a monthly basis with appropriate backup.
- Work with other departments inside Broadridge Financial Solutions in order to get the appropriate source documents for journal entries
- Assist in the coordination and performance of periodic testing of SOX controls.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations etc.
- Monitor quality of corporate deliverables.
- Work as part of a 16 person US team and 10 person India team to perform the monthly close and corporate deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. MBA a plus. CPA preferred.
- 1-3 years of Public Accounting experience preferred, preferably Big 4.
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Team oriented.
- High Level of proficiency with PC's ad software, especially Excel, Access, Word, etc, is needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.