Experienced Product Manager - Presales (JR1011036)
- 193 Thames Quay, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge are hiring! We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Data Control Product Team. Working closely with Sales this role will take responsibility of the presales for the reconciliation and intelligent automation solutions.
The role will include:
- Working with the sales and product management team on proposals and pitches for existing and new customer opportunities.
- Attending meetings with sales and account management acting as a product, technical and business expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Completing RFI/Ps for new opportunities
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable
- You possess excellent oral and written communications, presentation, prospecting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to initiate relationships with key decision makers
- Proven proficiency and industry knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."