Financial Analyst (JR1012006)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is seeking an enthusiastic FP&A business partner to support the Investor Communications Solutions segment! As the Financial Analyst - FP&A, you will partner with business leaders in the Mutual Funds area to achieve financial goals, cost efficiencies and analyze trends. You will also support the tracking, operational improvement and reporting on several business segments, working with senior members of the team.
If you have a passion for finance and are looking to join a highly collaborative and dynamic team, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization!
- Partner with business leaders to drive financial results and guide business decisions
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan, and annual multi-year strategic plan
- Analyze and communicate monthly financial results for the following: Headcount and Labor analysis, Inter-company revenue and expense tracking, Consulting analyses, Monthly reporting and messaging, Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year, Building ad hoc reports for analytic review/variance analysis
- Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Operational improvement initiatives
- Manage ad hoc requests for the following: Operational reviews/financial analyses, New business scenarios, Inter-company cost and expense relief studies.
- Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and to required timelines.
- Drive meetings with senior leaders and craft messaging regarding monthly results or future forecast changes: Risks/Opportunities, Reconciliations, Revenue drivers, Sales conversion.
- 3+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; proficiency with Access
- Experience with Oracle
- An eye for business and solid presentation skills
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S&P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.