Benefits Analyst - Contract (JR1012657)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Benefits Analyst to join our global HR Team in Newark. As our Benefits Analyst, you will support the design and administration of Broadridge's US health and welfare, wellness and retirement programs, as well as assist with the day-to-day management of Broadridge's benefit programs.
This role requires knowledge of various U.S. benefit programs, for example: Defined Contribution Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, COBRA, Disability, Wellness and other insurances (life, critical illness, accident).
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic FinTech organization? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Have experience with U.S. benefit programs up to and including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, COBRA, Disability, Wellness, Leaves of Absence, and other insurances (life, critical illness, accident)
- Audit and analysis of benefits enrollment and operational processes, such as benefit deduction files for payroll, enrollment tracking, comparing/compiling benefit vendor reporting with HRIS reporting and developing summary reporting
- Document new and existing processes, both internal as well as with external vendors
- Reviewing/tracking vendor interface files
- Resolve escalated associate issues related to benefit programs and leaves of absence
- Partner with internal business functions (e.g., Tier 1, Payroll, HRIS, HR Business Partners) to provide seamless world-class service to associates
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with third party vendors in order to achieve high performance and monitor key plan metrics
- Support plan documentation and compliance requirements (e.g., SPDs, required filings and notices, contracts, requirements documents, and other plan information)
- Serve as a Broadridge benefits subject matter expert in order to answer associate, internal partner and vendor inquiries and escalations
- Work on other benefit-related assignments and special projects as needed
- 3+ years of progressive health and insurance benefits experience, demonstrated experience with retirement benefits a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Demonstrated exceptional financial, analytical, quantitative analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, comfortable communicating with senior management
- Proven track record of strong project management skills, leading multiple initiatives concurrently
- Experience with vendor management
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills
- Advanced-level computer proficiency including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter, with proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as an independent contributor
- Excellent judgment, such as knowing when to escalate an issue
- Advanced written communication skills as well the ability to convey benefits information to associates in an easy to understand manner
- Experience with Workday HRIS, ADP Payroll (EV5), and Servicenow a plus
- Experience with successfully working inside a Shared-Service Corporate HR model a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.