SR Production Engineer-JR1012555 (Contract)
- 200 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA 01810, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is currently seeking a Sr. Production Engineer on a temporary, contract basis.
In this role you will be responsible for prioritization and executing client implementations for the Regulatory Data and Communications (RDC) Business; leading project assignments from a development perspective by modifying configurations, files, and stored procedures according to business requirements, producing files and/or scripts, researching client inquiries, identifying areas of improvement and recommending the change initiative. Primary focus will be on the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) application and supporting functionality.
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and/or Support EDM Implementation related projects like client on-boarding, enhancements, or changes from a development perspective
- Create Technical/Functional Specifications for client implementations and/or change projects derived from business requirements
- Responsible for assisting with level of effort and duration estimates on work requests
- Proactively collect observations on process and procedural improvement opportunities, analyze and document findings and feasibility, present to team and management, and lead change initiative.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks such as modifying scripts and/or building new files, etc as needed.
- Provide support for Client and Production support in the form of research, queries, and output reports/statistics.
- Provide support for Finance, Product, Sales, and Management utilizing SQL queries and scripts to generate statistics and reports.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Experience, Education, and Other Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or information systems or equivalent experience
Required proficiencies include:
- Windows OS
- Oracle 11g, 12c
- Perl and/or Python Programming language
- Working knowledge of XML
Preferred experience includes:
- ETL Processing
- YML and MOOSE Framework
- Financial Services Sector
- Familiarity with web application technologies such as HTML, ASP, .NET/ C# and IIS in Windows environments
- Job Scheduler software
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.