Front End Developer
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! As a Senior Front-End developer, you will collaborate with other developers, product managers, and QA to build a system for managing private equity investments. You will be part of a team responsible for implementing the full private equity investment lifecycle, using modern technologies including cloud infrastructure and blockchain, and supporting clients with a global scope. This will involve a mix of supporting existing logic and clients in production, while having many “greenfield” chances to create and implement new functionality in the system. We are looking for well-rounded developers who work well in a development team using iterative development methodologies to build robust, high-quality production systems.
- You will develop new user-facing features
- You’ll troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- 5+ years of front-end development experience.
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, single page web applications
- Experience with at least one of object oriented Node.js/Python/Java/Scala/.Net
- Experience writing REST APIs and GraphQL
- Experience using AWS or other cloud infrastructure provider