Night Shift Client Operations Representative (JR1010877) - Contract
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! In this role, you are the first point of contact to a wide array of Broadridge clients. In addition, this team is the 24/7/365 support for Broadridge’s Client Relations teams (Account Management) across the country. When issues arise, the Client Operations Representative evaluates the situation, reviews critical issue procedures, and communicates directly to Account Management and/or the client to get it resolved. Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are constantly tackling new challenges? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Communicate with cilents primarily via email (with some phone communication) to resolve issues and/or escalate when necessary.
- Research and analysis of each situation to ensure clear instructions are presented.
- Complete daily tasks as well as daily issues that arise by handing them within Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Handles issues from beginning to end until a resolution has been reached
- Apply knowledge of the organization's policies, procedures, platforms, products, and services to assess moderately complex problems/concerns in order to achieve a resolution.
- 2+ year of experience in a client service related role or equivalent experience
- Experience with MS Office suite of products
- Computer competency and basic typing skills are a must.
- Professional communication skills are a must.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues
- Ability to work a night position, four nights per week, 10 hour shifts typically starting at either 6pm or 8pm.
- Although it is expected that this is a night position, business need may dictate that each associate will work any shift due to the need to provide Broadridge’s clients with 24/7/365 support. Training will take place on the day shift and schedules will vary during this time. Flexibility is a must.
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
- In a team environment we succeed as a team, so the expectation is to support the team’s success.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.