Fulfillment Clerk (Night Shift, Tu-Sat: 6pm to 2:30am) (JR1011010)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Fufillment Clerk (Special Handling Operator) to join our Kansas City, MO facility located at 2600 Southwest Blvd. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. In this role, you will be responsible for fulfilling orders and manage client Service Level Agreements. You will consistently look for opportunities to improve quality to ensure orders are completed correctly and on time. You will consistently meet and/or exceed predetermined quality and efficiency goals. You will interpret production orders and confirm proper job requirements/materials to assemble printed materials into a final product.
- Shift: Tuesday through Saturday, 6pm to 2:30am.
- Participate in fulfillment of materials and orders to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met.
- Accountable to enforce client SLA’s and work closely with Print, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Shipping to ensure turnaround and job quality.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to adapt to a changing dynamic production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task while working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software Windows and Outlook.
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend, kneel, squat, push, pull, reach and lift 50 lb. mail trays throughout duration of assigned 12-hour shifts.
- Ability to work in a noisy environment (ear protection provided and required)
- Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all Broadridge policies.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.