Sales Operations Manager (JR1005456)
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Job Description: The Sales Operations Manager role is a full-time position based in New York City reporting to the Vice President of Sales Operations & Reporting. This role is responsible for driving the creation and deployment of automated sales performance, sales productivity and pipeline analytics across the Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions (GSMS) organization.
The individual will come from a successful sales operations background with a clear vision on how to operationalize and deliver actionable sales productivity analytics, a demonstrated experience of partnering with cross-functional teams and a track record of operational execution. This individual must have a strong understanding of the sales process, and must have a deep knowledge of Salesforce.com and pipeline analytics platforms. The ideal candidate understands how to solve complex business problems, possesses a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills, and has extremely strong oral and written communication skills.
· Deliver sales productivity analytics across a multi-segment front-line and overlay global sales organization
· Drive the design, implementation, deployment and adoption of the Broadridge sales productivity analytic tools
· Provide sales operations planning and analytical support across a multi-segment sales structure, to ensure execution of core sales operations processes and initiatives around sales productivity analytics, quota planning, commissions operations, forecasting, white space planning, etc.
· Conduct financial and operational analysis and modelling to predict, measure and interpret business trends and inform key decisions
· Define concrete business requirements for the CRM and ancillary back-end platforms to ensure the accurate delivery of sales performance and pipeline reporting across all levels of the sales and product organizations
· Work with cross functional teams comprised of Segment Sales Leaders, CRM Analysts, Financial Partners and Sales Executives to drive implementation of strategic projects as well as core sales operational processes
· Lead ad-hoc sales operations projects
· BS/BA required
· 5+ years of experience in sales operations, with demonstrated success in sales process optimization and KPI analytics, preferably in the finance and/or tech industries
· 3+ years of direct sales team support, with a strong understanding of field sales – management, teams, structure and go-to-market strategies
· Proven success in implementing system integration projects relating to CRM and commission platforms, as well as data visualization, pipeline analytics and sales automation tools
· In-depth knowledge of SalesForce.com
· Demonstrated experience in change management principles
· Excellent analytical and financial skills; Strong ability to take analysis and synthesize into recommendations which result in executable solutions
· Expert data management skills with ability to review, interpret, reconcile and report on large amounts of data
· Experience with SQL queries and data visualization tools, a plus
· Full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel a must with ability to build detailed models using macros and pivot tables
· Full working knowledge of MS PowerPoint with ability to translate data into digestible format for presentation to sales management
· Excellent oral/written communications and partnership skills to promote cross-functional buy-in
· Self-directed, self-starter with ability to multi-task and problem solve to meet objectives and deadlines
· Thinks strategically and analytically, grasps new and cutting-edge concepts quickly, and vigilantly finds creative solutions to complex problems
· Ability to work in a team environment with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, HR and other internal Broadridge business partners