Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant (JR1010346)
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Broadridge keeps growing! We are seeking a skilled Executive Administrative Assistant in our 605 Third Avenue, NYC location, to work with our Sales SVP and team. This is a key role which directly impacts the success of the sales team and Broadridge overall.
Are you a self-starter seeking an opportunity to be a part of a diverse, creative team? We encourage you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization!
- Calendar management: coordinating heavy, complex meeting schedules with members of the Company’s Executive Committee, senior executives and clients. This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, and logistics coordination.
- Event organization: coordinating client and executive meetings, and staff meetings. Providing project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- Document preparation: Crafting and editing presentations and reports using PowerPoint, Excel and other applicable software. Preparing electronic files with confirmed ability to proofread for spelling and grammar. May be responsible to take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes. Composing and/or typing memorandums and letters and all other correspondence.
- Travel coordination: handling travel arrangements and related meetings, which are sometimes international. This includes the management of calendars, creation of itinerary, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Miscellaneous duties: maintaining and updating org charts. Time & attendance tracking. Preparing expense reports. Serving as point person to coordinate the ordering of supplies and approval of new equipment for sales team (laptops, phones, etc).
- Client visits: Coordinating resources for client visits to our NYC locations and serving as a conduit to staff in Edgewood coordinating on-site visits by clients.
- Reception area back-up: Responsibilities may be asked on an infrequent basis and can include receiving visitors at the front desk, answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls, coordinating conference room needs, and maintaining office security by controlling access to the building via the reception desk.
- 8-10 years of experience supporting high profile executives in a similar Executive Assistant role
- Outstanding knowledge and experience working with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; experience with Visio is a plus
- College degree helpful
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Excellent, interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Be motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible; adaptable to working with various personalities and all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry, with short turn-around deadlines and contending priorities
- Ability to handle very sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.