Supervisor- Production (JR1008764)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are actively seeking a Supervisor - Production for our Coppell, TX facility. This opportunity is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for accomplishing results by communicating job expectations, planning, staffing, monitoring, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, initiating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures. You will use your strong collaboration skills while working with both inter-departmental and departmental resources to ensure the integrity of the daily operation.
Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and is passionate about working with a hardworking team in a role with strong growth potential and visibility across the business? If so, we urge you to read below, to see how you can make an immediate impact in our growing, dynamic organization.
- Shift: Monday - Friday (Day Shift)
- Signing off on all jobs, including material/media/indicia verification.
- Ensuring all Operators have received proper technical training as well as ensuring quality and ISO training has been conducted. Cross-training associates across Production Operations to reduce labor costs and position associates on the proper equipment.
- Being responsible for all mail industry production equipment such as Bindery, Insertion and Postal sort and knowing their capabilities, workflow enhancements and limitations
- Delegating and ensuring all jobs on the Must-Mail list are prioritized and completed in the proper order; tracking all "hot jobs" and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Responsible for pulling jobs from supporting areas (Print Room, Forms, Inkjet, Scheduling) to help meet/exceed SLA's.
- Giving the Warehouse staff proper lead-time to ensuring materials needs are being met and are able to maintain accurate counts on inventory.
- Working with outside vendors to accommodate sorting needs and forecasting labor needs.
- Ensuring all safety standards are met and adhered to.
- Coaching, counseling, motivating, developing, supporting, encouraging and instructing production staff, giving feedback to all team members. Conducting performance appraisals, training and facilitating career development opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3 years related experience in the operation of automated machinery
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required (including weekends) and the commitment to consistently work a Monday - Friday first shift position.
- You have demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a diverse group environment with various personality types to get the work done. You relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment while maintaining composure.
- You can operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong oral and written communication with the skill to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels.
- Thorough attention to details and excellent follow up skills.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”