Director-Product Management-CCM (JR1009710)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
As the Director-Product Management for Customer Communications Management (CCM), you will own the entire product development life cycle to drive the vision and delivery of our solutions. You'll be assessing the competitive landscape, identifying revenue opportunities, and work on Go-to-Market strategies, and be accountable for our product’s P&L and pricing strategy. At Broadridge Customer Communications, we provide robust, compliant omni-channel solutions for our Healthcare, Utilities, Telecom, Insurance and Financial Services clients. We optimize and distribute content for all document types according to our customers' preferences, business rules and industry regulations.
You will support new and existing products and solutions that improve the communications experience for our clients’ customers. This position is essential to driving new revenue streams for our organization through the use of omni-channel communications. Our team consists of technical product managers who have ownership of the product lifecycle. This role helps define target markets and opportunities that will result in higher sales through the execution of valuable capabilities we bring to clients. We work with the entire Broadridge organization to deliver products that span the enterprise.
- As an individual contributor, you will build, own and handle the product roadmap and life cycle for content and composition management solutions from strategic vision to tactical execution
- You'll define product requirements that meet client / market needs and add long-term value to clients / CCM product portfolio
- Drive opportunities into revenue-generating features
- Draw insights and inspiration from user research, the competition, trends in the market and client feedback to determine if features will add new value to the product
- Facilitate ongoing product demos of new features and product releases
- Lead prioritization / approval of work that requires the product’s services based on revenue / regulatory changes
- Engage partners in research, data and support and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Promote baseline product plans and identify project dependencies.
- Partner with Marketing & Sales regarding attainment of sales/revenue targets and crafting sales and marketing materials.
Requirements and Competencies:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management, with demonstrated success leading entire the SDLC for large scale products including revenue management (Healthcare/Utilities/Telecom/Insurance industries a plus)
- Experience developing composition/document creation and content management solutions in an Agile environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A proven track record of working with various partners to plan, execute and track product releases from inception to completion
- Compelling story teller with the ability to communicate concepts and ideas to various audiences.
- Encourage others by providing support and recommendations throughout the agile development process
- Validated ability to influence and drive consensus across an organization
- Ability to successfully help sales team identify and fill sales pipeline