Senior .NET Software Engineer (REF3555N)
- 2 Chatham Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Full Time/Direct Hire Senior .NET Software Engineer based out of our Pittsburgh, PA office. You will bring your innovative and ambitious software development skills to work with our team on the industry-leading technology that powers Distribution Insight, our software platform. This is an outstanding opportunity to support an emerging product line within Broadridge. As we continue to invest in our Data and Analytics offering, you will have a direct impact on the expansion of one of our key growth initiatives.
If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we urge you to continue reading below.
- You will be responsible for developing high-quality software solutions quickly and effectively using .NET, JS/Typescript, Oracle and Angular.
- You will work with product line managers, business users, and other members of the team to understand software requirements and author code that satisfies those requirements.
- Produce high quality code developed using computer science principals with the latest developments in areas of technology that are relevant to the Distribution Insight platform
- Emphasize the practice of unit testing in all development work along with Documentation.
- Participate in and lead team design sessions and code reviews
- Develop and perform automated unit tests. Document software design and code.
- Deliver accurate effort estimates for assigned development tasks, and review estimates for tasks assigned to others (JIRA).
- Work with the QA team in an encouraging and collaborative fashion, in their diagnosis of possible bugs, and to advise them about testing requirements associated with new code changes made (JIRA).
- Coordinate with management and other senior engineers to establish consistent software design guidelines and standard methodologies.
- Work together with our customer support by analyzing and correcting reported problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology / Engineering
- 5+ years software development experience in .NET and solid SQL skills.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- General experience working with enterprise technology and cloud computing environments (e.g., AWS)
- You are proficient in all phases of the software development lifecycle, quality-oriented, and security-minded including agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
- Demonstrates creative analytical skills, dedication to excellence, and the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to expertly and effectively translate business requirements into working technology solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and build consensus. #LI-ME1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."