Senior Client Relations Administrator (JRPAFY527)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are seeking a Client Relations Administrator to join our Deer Park, Long Island office. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills enabling him/her to work with diverse colleagues and clients. He or she will actively participate in acclimating to the role, learning from peers, and ensuring accurate understanding of the role and tasks. Excellent communication skills are pivotal – both verbal and written and a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries. Additionally, CRAs will be assigned to process improvement projects, client visits, Business Reviews, and Webinars.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Would you like to join an organization where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing team below.
- Superior problem solving skills: able to gather data, determine the root cause, solve for the future
- Has strong communication skills and the ability to fully articulate ideas.
- Has strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task while being a strong time manager.
- Strong PC knowledge needed including Microsoft Office, Word, Access, and Excel.
- Industry knowledge of Proxy and Corporate Actions is a plus.
- Possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Highly adaptable and team oriented
- Possess professional presentation skills to collaborate with internal and external groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Work in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus
- Self‐motivated and results driven with strong problem solving skills
- Values being part of a diverse team
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”