Graduate Technical Software Engineer and Support Analyst
- 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Do you want the opportunity to explore what makes our financial markets tick and earn up to £47,500 per annum within just three years? If you have a strong analytical mind and work ethic, read on to find out how….
An industry leader with over 50 years of experience, Broadridge provides Technology and Investor Communications Solutions to some of the biggest Investment Banks and Financial Institutions around the world. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Our Global Technology Operations International Division (GTOi) offers SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery of leading front, middle, and back-office technology platforms supplemented by a full range of managed services to leading Wealth Management, Asset Management and Capital Markets organisations. Broadridge’s technology solutions support the full trade lifecycle and process more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades every day.
We offer an immediate start, with a high quality technical and business training program within an established and experienced team servicing our wealth-focused platform. Your primary focus will be on developing and maintaining the technical components of our product with particular focus on the data access layer. We will provide specific training in relation to the latest solutions available to manage and maintain the data access layer. Secondary tasks will vary and will range from taking our end client requirements and specifying enhancements, working with our clients to resolve live issues, managing upgrades, developing application changes, to managing large volume data access performance.
What are we looking for?
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly
- You will be enthusiastic with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn, flexible in approach and have an ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- You should be a recent graduate and have achieved or be expecting a 2:1 or better in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business & Computing, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- You should have knowledge of the software development lifecycle and have undertaken some coding in languages such as SQL, C#, .Net, C++, etc
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
What do we offer?
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- 3 paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non-contributory pension
- Excellent salary progression for top talent – Starting salary £27,500 pa. Year 1 up to £37,500; Year 2 up to £42,500; Year 3 up to £47,500
Diversity and Inclusion is a must for any business that wants to succeed, and is definitely a priority for us at Broadridge.
Unfortunately due to the high volumes of applications we receive we cannot respond to all applications. Thank you for your interest in Broadridge.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."