Marketing Specialist, EMEA
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, England, United Kingdom
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
This role is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives in support of Broadridge’s EMEA business objectives to drive revenue (market share), reputation (brand) and relationships (touchpoints). The marketing specialist works closely with the head of marketing in EMEA, the regional sales team, business leaders and global marketing colleagues to deliver marketing programmes and campaigns, including thought leadership initiatives, digital marketing, lead generation activities and events.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player that takes on a broad range of marketing responsibilities, demonstrate a willingness to learn and is flexible in their approach to their duties.
- Supports development of the EMEA marketing strategy, including planning and executing campaigns that deploy an appropriate mix of marketing tactics and channels to deliver consistent and impactful marketing that meets sales/business objectives.
- Executes marketing programmes and campaigns aligned with EMEA business priorities.
- Develops and manages communication platforms, including emails, newsletters, social media, webinars and external publications.
- Liaises with various external parties to manage creation of key content.
- Develops innovative new marketing tactics and channels, is a strong advocate for social media and promotes content through digital platforms to reach the company’s target customers.
- Creates and executes lead generation campaigns to develop new sales opportunities.
- Tracks and reports on impact of marketing activities to maximise ROMI and results for EMEA.
- Helps to foster strong relationships with industry associations and clients.
- Supports development of tailored thought leadership content and initiatives to build brand awareness.
- Monitors competitor marketing activity and relevant customer trends.
- Contributes to impactful hosted events and tradeshows.
- Supports development of collateral, case studies and testimonials relevant to the region.
- Programme management - with ability to deliver end-to-end execution across multiple products and segments
- Problem solving – anticipates or solves problems; balances inputs and perspectives
- Communications/presentation skills – communicates effectively across organisational levels and with different constituencies, proven ability to take complex subjects and make them easily understandable
- Impact - positively contributes to outcomes
- Change management/agility – displays a spirit of continuous improvement; models agility and adaptiveness to changing environment
- Relationship building skills – strong industry collaborator, able to develop networks with buyers, influencers, partners and suppliers, as well as internally throughout Broadridge
- Proactive working style; inspires others to act; brings thought leadership, subject matter expertise or point of view to optimise outcomes
- Client focus – brings strong client centric approach to marketing, with understanding of client needs
- Influence – displays influence across the organisation, strong interpersonal skills to influence key stakeholders at all levels and build support. Brings thought leadership, subject matter expertise or point of view to optimise outcomes
- Emotional intelligence – displays awareness, empathy, acuity
- Teamwork/collaboration – collaborates across teams and the broader organisation; can “roll up your sleeves” to do the work as needed
- Global mindset – experience and/or comfort working in a global organisation with understanding of local market / regional nuances and opportunities
- Business acumen – displays knowledge and awareness of the industries and businesses in which Broadridge and its competitors operate; collaborates across industry where appropriate to develop networks with influencers and buyers
- Marketing/brand acumen – experienced in several aspects of the B2B marketing mix
- Market centric – an ability to understand Broadridge’s solutions and their target clients and markets
- Ability / willingness to travel
- Experience in marketing technology platforms such as Salesforce, GoodData, Demand Centre, Cvent and Percolate
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B marketing experience, preferably within the finance and/or technology industry.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and good ability to manage stakeholders.
- Broad, hands-on knowledge and experience in marketing with expertise in social and digital content marketing.
- Experience in at least some of the following: Copywriting, proven digital delivery, agency relations, collateral creation (partnership with Brand/Design), stakeholder management, webinars/events.
- Experience working in UK/Europe (1 year minimum).
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."